I thought I’d give you something slightly different this month. Whenever we have a party or go to friends parties we have to provide this.
It only has three ingredients so is very easy to put together. They’re incredibly sticky and moreish that one is simply not enough...
I don’t think I’ve met anyone who doesn’t like them – well, maybe a vegetarian!!
- 2lb cocktail sausages – frozen ones are ideal.
- 3 tablespoons of runny honey
- 5 tablespoons of hoisin sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 200º c/Gas Mk 6. Fan oven 180ºc.
- Combine everything into a bowl or large sealable freezer bag and leave to marinate for a couple of hours or overnight in the fridge.
- Remove the marinated sausages from the fridge half an hour before you intend to cook it to allow it to get to room temperature.
- Put the sausages onto a roasting tin which has been lined with a double layer of foil (or use a disposable foil roasting tin) and cook for 35 – 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Allow to cool slightly before you try to eat them as they will be very hot !!!!