This recipe requires no cooking, only two ingredient and just 10 minutes preparation - how easy is that !!!!!!
It's Christmas pudding ice cream. Trust me, you have got to try it, it's fabulous.
I don't have any photos to show you at the moment (because I haven't made this years yet) but come Boxing Day I'll try and put some up.
Christmas pudding ice cream
- 1 litre tub of vanilla ice cream
- 7oz/200g left over Christmas pudding, crumbled
- Put the tub of ice cream into a microwave (or leave it out of the freezer for half an hour) to soften slightly so you can get it out of the tub.
- Transfer the ice cream to a food processor and whiz until smooth.
- Gently fold the crumbled Christmas pudding into the melted ice cream then pour into a freezer-proof container. Freeze for several hours (or it you can't wait, at least two.....).
- Bring the ice cream out of the freezer about twenty minutes before serving to allow it to soften slightly, otherwise you'll never get it out of the container!!! If your container is microwaveable you can always pop it into the microwave for a few seconds to soften.