Pages

Monday 2 January 2017

I want….

At this time of year newspapers and magazines have articles about New Year resolutions. I don’t do resolutions – never have – but what I do have though is a ‘want’ list.

This list is all sewing related but over on my other blog I’ve posted a general ‘want’ list.

For 2017 I want to….

  • ….use up the fabric I inherited from my mam.
  • ….use up the fabric I already have before buying any more.
  • ….remember to get up and move around every 45 minutes or so instead of sitting in one place for hours.
  • ….become more skilled at free-motion quilting and embroidery.  
  • ….try and adhere to the rule Mr Gertie set (for my own good….) that I can only sew for one third of the day.
  • ….get over my fear of social media in order to promote Gertie’s Bags.
  • ….blog more and catch up with my old blogging friends.

Come six months time when I do the interim update, will I have made any headway? Who know !!!

Gertie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment